Any kind of restriction caused by stress, physical trauma, immobility, or bad posture affects the body's complex network of nerves, tissues, muscles, fascia, bones, tendons and ligaments.
Reduces Muscle Tension
- Muscle tension reduces the circulation of the blood and movement of lymph in an area. Neuro-Myofascial Chirotherapy relieves contracted, shortened, and hardened muscles.
Improves Blood Circulation
- Neuro-Myofascial Chirotherapy aids in stimulating nerves that supply and blood vessels. Neuro-Myofascial Chirotherapy dilates and allows greater blood supply to them.
Induces Better Lymph Movement
- The lymph drains impurities and wastes away from the tissue cells. Neuro-Myofascial Chirotherapy helps to move lymph thereby eliminating toxins from the body.
Increases Mobility and Range of Motion of Joints
- Muscles and connective tissues surround and support many other parts of the body. Neuro-Myofascial Chirotherapy's method of gentle stretching action lets tissues and muscles regain elasticity for movement.
Stimulates or Soothes Nervous System - Neuro-Myofascial Chirotherapy balances the nervous system by soothing or stimulating it, depending on which effect is needed by the individual at the time of treatment.
- Neuro-Myofascial Chirotherapy resets and adjusts nerve signal conduction in order to restore proper function of organs and systems and promotes overall mobility.
“myo” - muscles
“fascia” - tissues, soft ligaments, tendons, joints
“chiro” - spine
The fascia is the thin layer ofin the body that resembles a spider web and extends without interruption from the top layer of the head to the tips of the toes. It covers and interpenetrates every muscle, bone, nerve, artery, vein, organ and cell in the body. When it becomes tight, restricted or unbalanced in any way, it can place incredible stress on any bone, organ, nerve, or other system in the body.
- Acute and chronic pain
- Movement restriction
- Unexplained headaches
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) dysfunction
- Chronic fatigue
- Sports injuries
- Slipped disc
- Nerve impingement
- Neurological dysfunction
- and many more